• 100% pure organic plant ingredients, with no non-organic ingredients
• Soil Association certified
• No PPD, ammonia, peroxide, metallic salts, preservatives or synthetic dyes.
• Organic Henna based plant powder to be mixed with water.
• Non-lightening (no bleach)
• Dark Brown is suitable for darkening blonde to medium brown hair or colouring grey hair. Colouring grey hair will result in a lighter colour.
• Conditions and strengthens your hair giving a beautiful healthy shine and increased volume.
Unlike synthetic hair dyes that chemically change the structure of your hair, plant based Herbal Hair Colours are non-invasive, gently coating your hair shaft with a semi-transparent layer of plant colour. The final colour will partly depend on the colour of your hair underneath, making it lighter where your initial hair colour is light and darker where your initial hair colour is dark.
On white/grey hair this Dark Brown shade is likely to be light to medium brown. On light brown hair it is likely to be dark brown. On already dark brown hair it may be a very dark brown to black. If your hair is a salt-and-pepper mix of brown and white, then the overall effect will average out, with brown hair going a darker brown and white hair going a lighter brown.
If you have solid areas of different colours in your hair, the colour result will be different on each of them.
A darker colour can be obtained by repeated applications.
The longevity of the Dark Brown shade depends how porous your hair is and how often you wash it. It tends to last on average about 3 to 4 weeks on the roots, but it can become permanent on porous areas of your hair such as the older, longer lengths of hair which become more weathered and porous over time