Organyc Cotton Pads
Stock Code: P00703
Organyc only uses 100% certified organic cotton whereas conventional pads are often made of synthetic materials such as viscose, rayon, polypropylene and super absorbent polymers. These materials are predominately plastic and ultimately made from our diminishing crude oil resources that cannot biodegrade. Using products which are biodegradable can make such a difference. Organyc has replaced all the synthetic materials with pure organic cotton, which is an excellent high-quality material, soft, comfortable, absorbent by nature (it can hold twenty times its weight in liquid), hypoallergenic and breathable.
Made with 100% organic cotton.
Here at Organyc, we use only natural and organic ingredients and materials to create our products. Not only are we kind to your body, but kind to the environment too, with all our products being biodegradable and the majority of the packaging is too!
Why choose Organyc?
• 100% certified organic cotton cleaned with oxygen peroxide (naturally occurring disinfectant)
• Hypoallergenic composition: no perfumes, no colourants, no synthetic materials, no plastic, no SAP (super absorbent polymers)
• Naturally soft and breathable to help prevent skin irritation, rashes and redness
• High absorbency due to the natural properties of cotton fibres
• Completely biodegradable and compostable products with all outer packaging sourced from renewable or recycled materials. The wrapping and back-sheet pad layer are made from Mater-Bi®, a biopolymer film derived from corn starch
When it comes to keeping both your body and the environment healthy – there is no other choice but to go Organyc!