Organyc Panty Liners Light Flow (24)
|Incoming, expected 18/10/2021|
Stock Code: P0710
Size: 24 Panty Liners
Organyc use 100% certified organic cotton which makes our pads and liners up to 12 times more breathable than leading competitors. Clinical studies have proven this to be incredibly beneficial, with over 90% of women claiming their skin irritation issues were solved in just 3 months! Not only are we kind to your body, but kind to the environment too, with all our products being biodegradable and the majority of the packaging is too!
Topsheet 100% organic cotton, upper and lower core 100% organic cotton, mater-bi backsheet siliconized paper and mater-bi pouch
Organyc only uses 100% certified organic cotton whereas conventional pads are often made of synthetic materials such as viscose, rayon, polypropylene and super absorbent polymers. These materials are predominately plastic and ultimately made from our diminishing crude oil resources that cannot biodegrade. Using products which are biodegradable can make such a difference. Organyc has replaced all the synthetic materials with pure organic cotton, which is an excellent high-quality material, soft, comfortable, absorbent by nature (it can hold twenty times its weight in liquid), hypoallergenic and breathable. When you wear organic cotton, the air can pass through the fibres, and you avoid creating an over-humid micro-climate on the skin that can encourage the growth of bacteria, you are usually less sweaty and feel fresher.
Why choose Organyc?
• 100% certified organic cotton cleaned with oxygen peroxide (naturally occurring disinfectant)
• Hypoallergenic composition: no perfumes, no colourants, no synthetic materials, no plastic, no SAP (super absorbent polymers)
• Naturally soft and breathable to help prevent skin irritation, rashes and redness
• High absorbency due to the natural properties of cotton fibres
• Completely biodegradable and compostable products with all outer packaging sourced from renewable or recycled materials. The wrapping and back-sheet pad layer are made from Mater-Bi®, a biopolymer film derived from corn starch
When it comes to keeping both your body and the environment healthy – there is no other choice but to go Organyc!