Comparison of Palette By Nature with Logona Hair Colours
Thursday, 8 April 2010 | Tricia
We are often asked what the difference is between the different hair colourants we sell.
They are all 100% natural and chemical free with no ppd, peroxide, parabens or ammonia.
- Palette by Nature is more potent and gives better depth of colour than Logona Hair Colours.
- Palette by Nature doesn’t increase volume and glossiness in the manner of Logona hair colours.
- Palette by Nature The colour is on left on for 35 to 40 minutes whereas Logona colour is left on for up to 2 hours.
- Palette by Nature requires heat from a hair dryer is for most of the 35 to 40 minutes.
- So far we've had no reports of Palette by Nature giving an orange tint on the grey hair whereas Logona can sometimes have an orange tint on the grey.
- Palette by Nature is more expensive because it is a more sophisticated formula and more difficult to manufacture.
To buy Palette by Nature click here..
To buy Logona Hair Colours click here...