Khadi Amla Ayurvedic Hair Oil
Stock Code: P3500
Effectively improves the condition of the scalp and hair. Contains Amla, Bringaraj and Bramhi oils which help prevent hair loss and strengthens the roots.
Also containing sunflower, sesame, brown mustard and almond oils. This hair oil has light, clean and exotic fragrances. It revitalizes dull and dry hair, relieves scalp problems, itching and redness, while preventing dryness and split ends.
How to Use -
• Massage hair oils onto your scalp using a little oil at a time and adding more as necessary. Once the scalp is covered, coat the hair lengths with the excess oil.
• Leave in for a minimum of 30 minutes to allow the oil to work, for best results leave in overnight.
• Wrapping the hair in a steamed towel helps absorption.
Amla is said to –
- Reduce Hair Loss
- Helps reduce hair loss and thinning.
- Provides instant care without weighing the hair down.
- Suitable for oily and thin hair.
- Suitable for use after colouring with herbal hair colours.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Oil), Emblica Officinalis (Amla), Eclipta Alba (Bringaraj), Bacopa monniera (Brahmi), Cyperus rotundus (Nagarmootha), Symplocos racemosa (Lodhra), Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi), Azadirachta indica (Neem), Sesamum indicum (Sesame), Cinnamomum camphora (Camphor), Lawsonia inermis (Henna), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E)